Fall 2020-2021 Semester:
Monday, November 9, 2020 - Friday, January 29, 2021
Club158 will not hold classes on:
December 24, 25, 28, 29, 30, 31
January 1, 18
Club158 is the largest fundraiser for PS158
It is solely managed by parent volunteers through the Parents' Association. All proceeds go directly to PS158.
Please reach out to email@example.com to help in any way.
Families who have previously enrolled in CLUB158 (drop-in classes included) must complete the online registration through our CLUB158 portal.
Please be sure to update your email information. This is how you will receive the class zoom link.
- Your log-in ID is your email address.
- You can request a new password by clicking the “I don’t know my password” link.
- If you do not receive an email with a temporary password, please check your spam folder.
- Once you have logged into your account, you will be greeted with a message asking you to agree to the terms and conditions of CLUB158 by typing your full name in the box at the bottom of the pop-up message. We must have your “electronic signature” to the terms and conditions for your registration to be valid.
NEW CLUB158 Families
This link is different to those who have previously registered. Please create your account before registration begins to ensure that you are ready to register for classes when the window opens. You will need to enter your information and sign all terms and conditions.
Please be sure that your email information is correct. This is how you will receive the class zoom link.
For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a variety of fun classes for the children of PS158, which strike the curiosity of children and parents alike, taking to new heights imagination, playing, and learning.
Many classes prepare an end-of-semester program, where you will enjoy seeing your child in action! Information will be provided toward the end of the semester for participating classes.
How to Register
- New Families Create a CLUB 158 account and register for classes.
- Returning Families Login to your CLUB 158 account, update your email address and register for classes.
Questions? Email email@example.com
Club158 is sponsored by the Parents' Association at PS158