Welcome to the Parents' Association at PS158!
Whether you are a new or returning family at PS158, every parent is automatically a member of the Parents' Association (PA). We have a community of exceptional parents, and every person can play a part in the success of this school year.
Volunteers Always Needed
There are many opportunities to get involved with the PA, such as volunteering for an event or fundraiser such as the Book Fair, Auction, and many, many more!
Please come provide your input at the monthly PA meetings, usually held the 3rd Thursday of each month at 9:30am via Zoom (check the school calendar for meeting dates).
Reach Out Anytime
Please contact us anytime with questions, concerns, or new ideas.
How does the PA support our school and children?
The Parents' Association at PS158 contributes to our children's education in many different ways. Here are just a few examples of what the PA has provided over the years:
- Enrichment classes for each grade, such as Hip Hop, Circus Arts, and Ballet Hispanico
- Daily recess coaches to make recess fun and safe
- Professional development for our staff
- Technology to support classroom & virtual learning (Peardeck, DreamBox, Epic and more) and resources including TV's in every classroom, computers, iPads, and tech support
- Air conditioners in classrooms
- Lunch tables and floor buffer